Are you searching for a method on how to restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive? So, restoring WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive has never been a major problem. There are certain conditions new restoration of WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive. Make sure you used the same phone number as well as the same Google Account during the creation of Target Backup (Your WhatsApp Data Backup).
How to Restore WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive
Follow the below guidelines.
- If somehow your WhatsApp is removed or you need to recover your old data you need to first uninstall WhatsApp & reinstall it again.
- After installing choose the same phone number from which it was connected before and proceed next.
- After proceeding you’ll see the restore backup option.
- Click on “Restore” to trigger the WhatsApp restoration process on your Android phone.
- Once the Backup restoration is completed from Google Drive you need to tap Next and initially, the chats/videos restoration will follow up.
Also, check out: How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories
Why Can’t I Create or Restore a Google Drive Backup?
Anyway, reestablishing WhatsApp through Google Drive reinforcement isn’t ascending a precarious mountain but instead a direct cycle. So on the off chance that you experience this issue with your WhatsApp, don’t think you are the unluckiest man around. These issues do exist, yet the uplifting news is they have a lot of approaches to sort them out. A few things trigger such circumstances including:
Most Common Problems:
- Not using the same Gmail account which you used for creating a WhatsApp Backup
- The same goes for the Phone number you might not be using the same phone number.
- A corrupted or malware-attacked SD Card or WhatsApp Chat history.
- Check that your phone has an active Google account, and if not, simply create one on the device.
- Check that Google Play Services is already installed on your phone.
- If you are trying to create a backup via cellular network data, then ensure that you have enough data to support both WhatsApp and Google Play services.
- Try a different network. For example, try using a Wi-Fi network if cellular data fails to perform the backup.