Are you looking to get your deleted Snapchat pictures? Yes, then I show you how to recover deleted Snapchat Memories on Android & iPhone very easily.
What are Snapchat Memories?
Snapchat is a social media application that allows the public to share their lifestyle with each other. You can download or save photos, videos, files, etc. for later instead of permitting them to disappear when the fixed time is up is known as Snapchat Memories. This data is saved as snaps and stories on Snapchat in the Memories tab that allows you to view, edit, send, save to your device, or repost your Snapchat story.
Step By Step Guidance to Recover Snapchat Deleted Memories
Are you willing to know how you can recover your Snapchat deleted data? then you are at the right place. we have come up with various methods to get Snapchat memories back via this guide. If you are a new user to use Snapchat and you have no idea how to recover your memories data you can learn it by checking out the guidance given below on How to get Snapchat memories back on Android & iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories in 2023?
- First, open your Snapchat account and log in here.
- Now click on the login button it will redirect you to the My Data Page
- Now you need to click on the option “Submit Request” to recover the deleted memories.
- The data request has been submitted and within 24 hours you’ll get an email with a download link.
- Now you will receive an email within 24 hours with a link click on it.
- After clicking on the link you will find the zip file on the screen click on it and download the memories data easily.
How to View & Restore Deleted Snapchat Memories?
- First, open the mydata.zip file and extract it
- After extraction, you will now find the file in the new folder.
- Now open the folder and click on index.html.
- Now go to the memories option on the left side.
- You can see all the deleted Snapchat memories there.
Also, check out: How to Log Out of Netflix on TV
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories from Cache Files?
If you accidentally deleted your Snapchat memories then there is always a way to find those files from the cache of your phone. Follow the steps below
- First, open the Android device and find a folder named Android.
- When you find it open the data folder.
- Once you open the Data Folder a list of applications can be seen installed on your device.
- Now find a folder named com.snapchat.android & locate the cache folder that is your next destination.
- Now in the Cache Folder, you’ll surely discover all your deleted snaps or photos in the received_image_snaps folder.
- Access them and open these files to recover all your Snapchat photos back into your Android device easily.
How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories on iPhone?
You can now recover your Snapchat memories easily on your iPhone as well. Follow the below methods
- First, open your Snapchat on your iPhone
- Tap settings in my profile to open settings.
- Now scroll down and tap to Memories
- Now, wait for the Backup Progress to say Completed.
How to recover memories on Snapchat that weren’t backed up?
The snaps in the memories must be backed up. If you log out without a backup action, then there is a 100% chance of losing those Memories unless they are automatically saved into your photo gallery or called it camera roll. Unlike other social platforms, Snapchat does not save your deleted or unsaved photos on its servers. Hence, there is no possibility of recovering the lost data if not backed up.
Snapchat is a popular image-sharing app and it has gained popularity all around the world.
Well, if you have deleted your Snapchat images then there is no need to worry you have three ways in which you can recover them:
- You have to check the memories section.
- Check your cloud account.
- If you do not have a cloud account and you have not found images in the memories section then you have to use a Photo Recovery App.