How to enable dark mode on Facebook? Facebook has an option for dark mode that helps you to save battery and makes it easy for the eyes to focus on the content you are reading or watching. You can enable Facebook dark mode on Android as well as also on iOS. Even you have that space to enable dark mode on Windows.
How to Enable Dark Mode on Facebook?
To enable dark mode on Android follow the following steps
- First log into your Facebook account.
- Now tap on three horizontal lines in the bottom right corner.
- Tapping that will pull up a menu.
- You will see there is a ‘Settings & Privacy option.
- Expand the menu.
- You will see the “Dark Mode” Option.
- Tap on that option.
- Choose the option “On”.
- Dark mode will be successfully turned on.
Also, check out: How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories
How to Turn On Facebook Dark Node on PC
To enable dark mode on PC follow the following steps.
- Login into your Facebook account.
- Click on the top right corner down arrow.
- Now Tap on the “Display & Accessibility” Option.
- Now click on the turn “On” option which will successfully enable dark mode.
Why is Facebook’s Dark Mode Gone? Fix It!
- Force quit the app.
- Log out of the app.
- Turn your phone off.
- Delete your app.
- Clear your cache.