Searching for method on how to delete an Indeed account? Just make sure this is what you want to do because deleting any Indeed account is permanent. So keep reading, and we’ll take you step-by-step through the process of how to permanently delete an Indeed account. Indeed is a great website to find the right job for you. Nevertheless, if it didn’t work out or you’ve already signed up for a job, it might not be that necessary to keep your profile anymore. Here, we will guide you to delete your Indeed account.
You have two options for deleting your Indeed account. You can navigate through the website or navigate through the Indeed app on your mobile device.
How to Delete an Indeed Account Permanently
Follow the below steps to delete an Indeed account permanently from your Android or Desktop.
- First Sign into your Indeed account and go to https://www.indeed.com/.
- Now Click on your Profile Option on the right side.
- Select Settings Option from the drop-down menu.
- Now Click on the “Privacy Settings” Option.
- Now you’ll see the “Accessing and Deleting My Data” Heading in that click on the “Form” option.
- Now fill out the form the way I’ve shown in the picture below.
Now by following these steps, you can easily close your Indeed account permanently without having any issues. You won’t receive any promotional emails and messages after deleting your Indeed account but your employees may contact you.
Also, check out: How to use a Pastebin Scripts
How to delete an Indeed account on IOS?
If you’re an IOS user, follow the below method to permanently deactivate your Indeed account.
- Open your Indeed Application on IOS.
- Now scroll down and click on the username or email address.
- Now click on the “Close my account” option.
- Click yes to confirm deletion.
I am hoping to find this article useful. I’ll be happy to assist you with any further information required. Kindly share it with your friends and family.