Searching for how to backup WhatsApp Data on Google Drive? Yes, then I show you the easiest steps to back up your WhatsApp data on Google Drive.
How to Backup WhatsApp Data on Google Drive
Losing information can be excruciating. It in a real sense harms. Subsequently, it is consistently incredible to back up your information particularly when WhatsApp is a definitive method of discussion for in abundance. The best favorable position to support your WhatsApp information is that you can stack WhatsApp on another gadget from the last known point of interest.
Also, check out: How to Recover Deleted Snapchat Memories
WhatsApp saves and backs up your visit history to your gadget’s memory naturally. In any case, you can likewise back up your talk to Google Drive contingent upon your telephone’s settings. Thus, you won’t lose your information regardless of whether you erase the application from your phone and reinstall it. So you must backup your WhatsApp data on Google Drive. Following are the steps to help you back up your data with Google Drive:
- First, you need to open your WhatsApp application on your cellphone
- At the top right corner, you’ll see 3 dots aligned vertically
- Then, click on the Settings option
- Another screen will open and you’ll see the Chat Backup option
- Click on the Chat Backup Option
- Then, you’ll see click on Backup on Google Drive Option
- Select the Google Drive Option & choose the frequency/requirement (daily/weekly/monthly)
- Then, Select the Google Account where you want to backup
- Give the permission by clicking on Allow option
- In the same manner, you can save your videos too
- To save Videos Tap on Include Videos Option
- Then the last Tap on Back Up Option to begin the backup.